Event Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions relate to Cheadles Big Bang (The Big Bang) Fireworks Display.
TERMS APPLYING TO ALL TICKETS PURCHASED.
Ticket exchange and resale.
All tickets sales are final and we will only refund tickets in the case of cancellation of the event, without the intention to re-stage at an alternative time. Alternative time to be at the discretion of Manchester (C&G) Round Table (MRT) 829. All tickets are non-transferable and may not be resold.
Rules of admission.
- You need a valid ticket which must be produced on arrival in order to enter event.
- The paper ticket remains the property of the MRT.
- The advertised running time may change on the day of the performance, subject to operational demands.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission in reasonable circumstances or to request any ticket holder to leave the event and take appropriate action to enforce this right.
- To ensure our audience safety MRT (or it’s agents) may conduct occasional security searches which may include searching your bag before entering the event.
- Your ticket can only be refunded if the event is cancelled. Details of our Ticket Exchange and Resale Policy are set out above.
- In the event of a cancelled event or if the event has to be abandoned part way through, we will not be liable for additional travel or accommodation expenses.
- Reselling your ticket for profit or commercial gain makes it void.
- Any unauthorised copying, or reproduction of tickets, makes the original tickets void. In addition anyone within a party of ticket holders found in procession of a reproduction ticket also voids the tickets of all members of that party.
- We reserve the right to make alteration to the advertised details for the event at short notice (for example entertainment changes). In these instances the MRT is not obliged to refund the ticket.
- The event or public areas may be filmed, sound recorded or photographed. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming, sound recording and/or photography of yourself as a member of the audience and possible subsequent broadcasts/publication.
- The event is a fireworks display with a large bonfire–every effort is taken to minimise the effects of ash and falling debris, however we cannot be held responsible for the loss or damage to your personal property (including clothing, pushchairs, prams etc..) whilst at the event.
- We accept no responsibility for consequential losses, loss or damage to all other personal property whilst at the event.
- Strobe lighting, smoke effects, loud bangs and flashes are used in this event.
- For Health & Safety reasons, you may not take glass bottles, sparklers, bangers or personal fireworks into the event. Such items will be confiscated and offenders could be removed from the event.
- For Health & Safety reasons, you may not approach or add anything to the bonfire. You must remain behind any safetly/security fences and/or follow the instructions of our event marshals. Failure to do so will result in your removal from the event.
- Advance tickets will be relinquished on entry.
- Admission/access is only permitted at the designated entrances which will be clearly identified on the night.
- You must place all litter in the bins provided.
- You authorise event marshals/organisers the power to search for and confiscate items not allowed on-site as detailed above.
- Event organisers/marshals have the remove you from the event at their sole discretion.
ADDITIONAL TERMS APPLYING TO ONLINE TICKET PURCHASES.
Information about purchasing tickets from the Cheadles Big Bang (The Big Bang) website.
The website at www.cheadlesbigbang.com (our website) is owned and operated by MRT. Online ticket sales are processed by TicketTailor. Please refer to their terms and conditions prior to any ticket puchase. Additional MRT online ticket purchase term are as below. You should print a copy of these terms for future reference.
Payment details, prices & delivery
- The price of any Tickets will be as quoted on our website (there may be a processing fee applied by TicketTailor), except in cases of obvious error.
- We require you to bring a printed copy of your tickets to gain entry to the event.
- If you are under 18 years old you may purchase Tickets only with the involvement of your parent or guardian.
- The last date for all Ticket sales is 15:00 the day of the event.
- We will not accept any responsibility for tickets that are mislaid or lost, we will not accept any responsibilty for tickets lost in the post.
- If posting tickets we will use best efforts to post them to you within 7 days of making a booking, although there may be instances where for security or other reasons we are only able to dispatch Tickets in the weeks immediately prior to the event, or where we require you to collect your Tickets in person. Where this is the case, we will inform you at the time of booking.
How the contract is formed between you and us.
- After placing an order, you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received your order and confirming whether or not we can accept that order. The contract between us (Contract) will be formed when we send you an acknowledgement email which confirms our acceptance of your offer to purchase the Tickets.
- The Contract will relate only to those Tickets indicated in the acknowledgement email. We will not be obliged to supply any other Tickets which may have been part of your order until acceptance of your order for those tickets has been confirmed in a separate acknowledgement email.
Links & disclaimer
- We may provide links on our website to the websites of other companies, whether affiliated with us or not. We cannot accept any liability for any purchase from companies to whose website we have provided a link on our website. This disclaimer does not affect your statutory rights against the third party seller. We will notify you when a third party is involved in a transaction, and we may disclose your customer information related to that transaction to the third party seller in order for the transaction to proceed.
Our refunds policy
- For our policy on refunds, please see above.
- Our liability to you (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) is limited to the purchase price of the Tickets you have purchased.
- In the unfortunate event that the event has to be cancelled or abandoned part way through, we will not be liable for any accommodation, travel or other costs you incur.
- We will not accept liability for any indirect, special or consequential losses, including (for example) loss of profits, revenue, contracts, data or goodwill.
- Nothing in these terms limits our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for any other matter for which it would be illegal for us to limit, or attempt to limit, our liability.
- Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our website, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by email or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This section does not affect your statutory rights.
- All notices given by you to us must be given to the Secretary, Manchester (C&G) Round Table C/O 35 Peter Street, Manchester, M2 5BG or by email to email@example.com. We may give notice to you at either the email or postal address you provide to us when placing an order, or in any of the ways specified above. Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on our website, 24 hours after an email is sent, or three days after the date of posting of any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email that such email was sent to the specified email address of the addressee.
Events outside our control
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event).
- A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes (as well as others) such things as: terrorist attack, fire, flood or natural disaster, epidemics, impossibility of the use of means of public or private transport, or public or private telecommunications networks or the threat of any of these things.
- If a Force Majeure Event occurs, we may have to cancel the event or abandon it part way through and our obligations to you are deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event. Please note our refunds policy above.
- We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of any Contract at any time, but you may not do so with out our prior written consent.
- If we fail to exercise any of our rights under any Contract, this will not amount to a waiver by us of those rights.
- If any part of these terms or of any Contract is unenforceable, this will not affect the enforceability of any other part.
- We intend to rely upon these terms and any document expressly referred to in them in relation to the subject matter of any Contract.
- These terms, together with any document referred to in these terms, constitute the whole agreement between you and us.
- Any Contract will be subject to the terms in force at the time that you order Tickets from us, unless any change to these terms is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it may apply to orders previously placed by you).
Law & jurisdiction
- These terms and Contracts for the purchase of Tickets through our website will be governed by English law. Any dispute over or claims arising from these terms or any Contracts will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breaking these terms or any Contract in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
ABOUT MANCHESTER (C&G) ROUNDTABLE
Manchester (C&G) Round Table Charitable Trust is registered in England and Wales as a charity under no. 1050432.
Our main trading address is: C/O 35 Peter Street, Manchester, M2 5BG or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our website please contact: email@example.com